Monday, August 3, 2009

Happy birthday!!

Well, today is 3rd of August.. Know what day is today? Alright, today is the civic holiday in Canada, it's also the independence day in Niger, alot of famous and well-known people were borned today many years ago, as well as died today. And the most important thing is, today is my birthday!!! Hahaha....

Ok, I suppose to write something about how i celebrate this special day, how my 'good' buddies kena me, and how's my feelings today. But then, i just came back from celebrating with my friends, since now is quite late already I'll just write it tomorrow. XD so, be patience la ya. ^^

Shok Chen, thanks for the piece of cake, haha.. And Joshua, nice cream ya. =) It took me about half of the shampoo to get rid of the 'nice' smell. You've done a pretty job. Nice lemon... and i think got a lil bit of lime also. Nice huh.. =)


[p/s : yvonne and aipei, wait for my updates tomorrow ya, wanna write about both of u. haha. =) ]

0 comments: