Saturday, July 25, 2009

Buddies..

Ok.. Friends are important right, life cannot be great and fun and enjoy without the companion and support of friends. =) According to wikipedia, this... is the definition of friend.

"Friendship is co-operative and supportive behavior between two or more people. In this sense, the term connotes a relationship which involves mutual knowledge, esteem, and affection and respect along with a degree of rendering service to friends in times of need or crisis." So be it.. haha...

SO... Joshua you cannot simply tease me anymore ya. Haha.. Haran u have to let me go to your house whenever u going home during the break, Ziqian you must be here every thursday to accompany me from 8 until 12, Edward you must be generous enough to lend me your Ahmad, Terence you must buy the lunch for me as well and Imo you must sit beside me during the boring LAN classes. HAHA.. so perfect.. ^^

Here's some photos taken with my friends, will upload more next time.. ^^( I've been finding the button 'add image' for so long before i finally found it on top of this )



Joshua, the 1 who entered the wrong class during our 1st practical class( dun blame him, not his fault anyway XD ), but he's my 1st lab partner in chemistry. =)


Haran, shen's his fan. Haha.. The 1st person I know in HELP, one of my closest buddies in college. =)



The 1 drinking water is Edward, a rich guy but never belanja us before. =P Then the 1 sitting on the table is Imo. She's from Sabah and she went to ns too! haha.. Can you see the guy behind Edward? He's Chee Sum, he's a wierdo. somehow he looks like retarded. XD haha.. AND he's edward's ehem.. LOL..






Alright, the girl with the green shirt is Shen. She's Haran's fan because her phone so alot of haran's photos inside, althought all taken by haran. Haha.. She's blur and always don't know what is she doing 1. Haran, she needs your help. haha..

Ziqian, I don't have your pic yet, Imo also.. and terence. Wait, still got lum and ann. Lol.. And Joshua, enjoy your life, don't need to study everytime, when it's time to play, you play. Who knows you'll die tomorrow? XD just joking. Haha.. Anything just let me know. I'm always there to consult you. =)

0 comments: