Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Friends and fun ^^

I reached college quite early today, then when waiting for my biology practical's lecturer to enter our lab, Joshua told me he was supposed to be in my chemistry practical class yesterday but then somehow he ended up in the other class but yet the lecturer didn't find out he's there. lol.. All of us were like laughed and giggled at him know. Haha.. Then another funny thing was, Deevia was late for the practical class today, simply because she watched Michael Jackson's funeral until 4am in the morning, and she woke up late today. Good Joshua called her and reminded her to come to class also. haha.. I wonder why my friends are so funny and humorous. ^^ add so much fun in our busy and hectic college life. =)

We played microscope today and it was pretty fun because i never expect to touch anything in our 1st practical class for biology. But then the lecturer gave us a small test and you cant expect me to remember everything after 7 months of non-studying right, so there was only 1 alternative - tembak! hehe. =P after that was the chemistry class. Well, let me tell you.. This lecturer is nothing different with the chemistry practical yesterday. Yesterday that 1 i described and illustrated as "walking down a beautiful stream in a scenic countryside during the spring time" right, this 1 should add 'with the 1 you loved'. You should know what i mean right? haha. She was like a friend to us rather than a teacher, then she managed to memorise my name and called me several times. =.= Lol. I love staying in her class, guess everyone likes it too. =D

We met Xian in cc after finishing lunch with Joshua and Edward in the main block. But when we talked about the invoice then Xian was like "Oh gosh, i totally forgotten my invoice!" then he quickly ended his game, packed his stuff and scuttle to the counter, anxiously. Haha.. Then when we rushed to KPD, the counter said he supposed to pay at main block. LOLL.. But luckily he was smart enough to say he paying tomorrow. After that we were in library and Joshua was struggling with his maths thingy, and we made alot of fun there, turning the library into some kind of... well, you should know. =P Then during the maths period the teacher was very funny until me and Haran turned our head and looked at each other and chuckle ourselves. haha =D

0 comments: