Friday, July 10, 2009

The crack of dawn

This morning when I turned on my phone I received a message from my friend showing his concern and asked me what happened so that he can help me. But then i rather to tell him everything face to face, rather than in the phone. =) So yeah, maybe things are not so bad and terrible as i thought. I'm feeling fine now.. What's done is done, let the past be the past, never look back, and keep moving on. I'll take this as a lesson and of course for goodness sake I'll never ever do that again. Feel quite relief after apologized. So, no matter the person trust me or not, is not my problem anymore. So, lets put an end to this. Everyday is a new day, and there's new hopes there. Be happy always.. ^^

Oh ya, Rifdi was in KL since yesterday, gonna meet him up before he going back to kedah. haha..

0 comments: