Tuesday, July 7, 2009

More to go

Hmm.. Today is tuesday right? So fast tuesday already you see. Haha... Basically today was my 2nd day of class. It was nice and i got to know more and more friends in my class, and we were like having fun together, especially when we went for lunch or waiting for bus to arrive or even moved to another class for the next subject. It's pretty enjoying. ^^ They suddenly postponed the biology practical class to tomorrow, so me and my friends went to library to finish up our homeworks, given by our diligent and conscientious lecturer. =) Well, he is way too hardworking as a lecturer. Kept teaching from the second he entered our class until the very last second he packed his stuffs and went off, not to mention the exercises he gave us. But overall he's a nice and responsible teacher and he always make sure that we all understand what he teached and explained, although I know some of us were lying to him, cause I was 1 of them too. =P I like my chemistry practical teacher, she's a very kind and friendly as well as mild-mannered. Really know, she was like smiling all the time during her class while explaining everything to us. I wonder how she looks like when she get mad. Haha. Staying in her class was like walking down a beautiful stream in a scenic countryside during the spring time, stressless and comfortable. ^^ But then the class was abit too quiet because there was only about 14 people in the lab. My math teacher even great, came in the class holding a tupperware. I thought he wanna eat in the class noe. Lol. But luckily inside it was only marker pens. haha. But that's not the reason i put a 'great' in front, he was great because, my 1st impression to him when he entered our class was "Is he going to some clubs or pubs later?" A pair of sun glasses on his head, u know like those modern aunty like that, and he just sat down like those big boss, then without any books he brought along. But yet he managed to finish 1 chapter today. Isn't he great? =)

The LAN grouping will be out tomorrow, so... just hope everything will be fine. Gonna start studying when I got the mood to study. And that's the problem i facing now. =D nevermind, relax.. It's just 2 days. Hahaha. ^^

0 comments: