Saturday, July 4, 2009

Enjoyment of the Day

It was just 8.30 when I was awakened by my 'punctual' alarm clock. I went to bed on 3.30 yesterday night know because my friend came back from aussie weeks ago and she gave us a surprise with her sudden presence in front of us. Well, it was a failed attempt to surprise us after all since quite alot of people knew she was back. Haha. Despite this i quickly went to wash up because... I going to Klang later! ^^

It was almost 1 month since i last saw my friends at the kuching international airport. Since i promised them I'll go to Klang to visit them someday so I decided the outing today. After some preparation i went to the KTM station. (It actually reminded me of the time when yvonne came to KL weeks ago and I went to find her every morning since she was staying in The Garden. But she is in nz now. =( u take care ya friend. Don't forget me know. haha.) Minutes later i reached KL Sentral. (It reminded me again when my dad dropped me here and i took the shuttle bus from here to KLIA. Wow! It was more than 1 month ago but I still can recall the excited and adventurous feelings because i was travelling alone. And i love that feeling much! I like the way i do things without the supervisation of elders because it's simply... fun! in fact i can use all my own skills and abilities to get what I want and reach my destination. =) ) *I know i got alot of flashbacks but those are really the experiences that you'll remember for the rest of your life. ^^* Alright, get to the point. It was more than 1 hour to get to klang, but i did enjoy the scenary outside the windows and observing people around me. It's pretty interesting to do so although it was not a picturesque view and people are just people. But nothing else can be done in the train.

Lets see... I think i did not step on Klang for about 8 years. So it was really exciting to be here after so long but this was not the main reason i felt so excited and keyed up. It was because i can't stand my eagerness and zealous to meet my friends!! My friend fetched me at the station and we went to jusco Bkt Tinggi. We have been chatting throughout the journey. It was not a problem to talk but a problem to stop. Haha. Hmm. From camp to the recent life we chatted, from other friends to the couples we gossiped, and from education to future we discussed. ^^ Really it was funny and we were amused by the topics we chat. XD haha. I don't know how to express the feelings here but perhaps i can explain it using 3 words - forever best friends. =D Well, it sounded quite childish and silly but that's the truth. I sit in his car and he brought me around the city, ate some nice food, and being pleaded by someone. =P hahaha.

It was 5.30 when i have to go home. I was quite reluctant to go but well, friends promised me they'll come to KL to find me. Hehe. It was again a 1 hour and 30 mins journey back. That time only i managed to feel my tiredness and weariness. I definately need some rest when i got home. But it was worth to spend my energy like this. At least i had a whale of time there. ^^ haha. it was indeed a great time and all I wanna say is... thanks friend, and remember to contact her ya. ^^ hahaha...

0 comments: