Friday, July 10, 2009

A gloomy night

You know the feelings when someone stabbed your heart with a knife? Or you wanna say something but somebody tied your mouth up with a peice of cloth. And perhaps someone blamed you when you know you are innocent, but yet the someone doesn't want to listen to what u said and explained because that someone's pretty sure you made a mistake, you did wrong and you should be blamed.

I just came back from my friend's house few hours ago, then suddenly i received this phone call. I answered it as i thought it would be a normal phone call or just a good night call. But then i was wrong. The person in the phone scolded me for a certain reason, but then I din't realise that what I did was wrong. I mean yes I should have considered the feelings of that person before I started telling another person about our things. But I thought it should be fine because they are good friends, very close friends indeed. So i thought it should be ok if i tell the friend about us. But then the person finally found out and was very mad, asked me why I wanted to do so. Well of course i got the chance to explain myself but then i don't think this person believed me, or even listened to what I said. I don't know la.. Then the person said it's better to leave each other alone, I din't know what to say to that person, my mind was blank, i couldn't think of anything else, but to end the call. I sent a message to this person just now and well.. I don't know what to do now. Some how i felt like i was down in the deep hole, where everything's black and felt so blind, helpless. But well, I still got my other friends to talk about it and I guess I'm doing so. I cannot keep this thing in my heart anymore, I wanna say it out, express it to my trustable friends. People says everything is possible, every problems can be solved, but then i don't think this 1 can be solved. =)

Today was supposed to be a fun and nice day like usual. But life is cruel, it'll not be peacefull all the times. You don't know when this kind of thing will happens on you. You can suddenly fall down when you're walking on a straight walkway right? So this's where you can find how importance of having friends around you is because they'll brighten you up when you're down in the dump.. =)

2 comments:

Amelia Yvonne said...

hope u'll be fine .. :)

Yan Le said...

i'm fine dun wry.. its childish to hv this kind of argueing rite? so i'll just leave it out and forget about it. =) well, this period of time hv changed my life, i'll forget the past and move on. i still got you and other close frens. everything will be fine. ^^