Friday, July 17, 2009

System down..

Feeling sick..

Yesterday was ok when I came back from college, just a little bit of cough and flu. But then when i woke up today I was in real sick already. Man.. cough, flu, sore thoraot, luckily no fever know.. But I got a serious headache.. Woke up early today, around 7 although i slept at 2 yesterday night. The weird thing is, I don't feel tired and exhauted, BUT i can feel the pain all over my body. Wonder what happen inside me.. Ouch...

Forget about studies for the time being, how can i study in such condition?? There's no way for me to concentrate, so i'll just give myself a hols. Lol.. But I going to club house this evening, with my friends. You need more exercises when you are sick right? Lol.. =P

Alright, today is my holiday, no homework, no studies, just relax and try to get rid of the sickness. Eat more vitamins, friuts and vegetables. And according to Yvonne I have to go out instead of staying in the house, I wonder if that can cure my diseases. Haha.. Anyway, hope I can get well soon. =)

0 comments: