Sunday, July 5, 2009

The opening...

Well, tomorrow will be my first day in class. But until now I not sure which class I'm suppose to enter. Haha. Seriouly I don't know how to see the time table la.. I mean interpret and understand it. So many short forms and alphabets there somemore got what tutorial and practical classes. So i think I'll just ask my friends tomorrow, IF they can understand it la. Lol. ^^

U know, I can simply pass out just by looking at the time table. Ok, lets start from monday. I got class from 8 until 10m, then there's 4 hours breaks until 2 where I will be having my 2nd class. God knows what I can do during the 4 hours breaks. Then here comes the most terrifying day - tuesday. I have 4 classes that day, from 8 until 4, NON-stop. Siao.... I really cant imagine how's the day where it's a huge problem to find the time for my lunch and prepare myself for another class. 8 hours of class without recess.. Oh wait, haven't finished, I might be taking LAN subjects this semester, LAN classes will be from 4 until 7. So, if my class is on thuesday, then lets pray for me so that i can survive the day. Well, only God can save me now. =) Wednesday, Thursday and friday are pretty good, 2 classes each day, at least wont be too tired and stressful and exhausted.

I just online and check my grouping list just now, and the funny and hilarious thing is, my science classes got 7 people only. Siao! 7 people?? Haha.. Seriously I don't know how the classes will be like with so little people. Hope it wont be too bored. I wonder why so little people take pure science in HELP, maybe most of the smart ones went to the 1st and 2nd intake already. Yea that is true for sure. But still I will try my best to enjoy my classes. ^^

It's pretty excited and keyed up because I can meet my friends tomorrow. Haha.. I still got alot of things to settle, student ID, registration for subjects, settle my fees, apply for scholarship and so on. Anyway, tomorrow is another day, and tomorrow will be a better day i think, and the most important thing is i will try to enjoy and indulge myself in the life of college. Hahaha.. ^^

Not too forget, Aipei still remember the date of my birthday know. Haha.. kinda touched when she told me the date. =P Hope u're enjoying ur life now, and don't wry about your exams la, it was just the 1st exam,so it's ok if u screwed it up, work harder for the coming exams ya. All the best. Hehe =D

0 comments: